That’s why the Race For Life series is such a popular way for people to start running (or walking in some cases) a 5k or 10k run whilst also raising funds for a great cause – cancer research UK.
Also, because of the relaxed and family atmosphere, it doesn’t really matter whether you walk or run the distance – so long as you turn up.
So, if you are looking for a great way to get going with a target for your goals, then book yourself onto a Race for Life.
Here is a list of the races coming up in the North West of England
- Leigh – 10th June – 5k (see personal trainers in Bolton)
- Haydock Park 17th Jun – 5k
- Blackburn – Wed 20 Jun – 5k
- Cheshire (Tatton Park) – Sun 23 Jun – 5k
- Cheshire (Tatton Park) – Sun 24 Jun – 5k
- Chester – Sunday 24th June – 5k (see personal trainers in Chester)
- Liverpool – Sunday 24th June – 5k (see personal trainers in Liverpool)
- Bolton – Sun 01 Jul – 5k
- Warrington – Sunday 1st July – 5k (see personal trainers in Warrington)
- Liverpool – Sunday 8th July – 5k
- Wirral / Birkenhead – Sunday 15th July – 5k
- Warrington (Arley Hall) – Sat 21 Jul – 5k
- Manchester (Heaton Park) – Sun 22 Jul – 10k (see personal trainers in Manchester)
For details on joining, please visit